It’s time to put the Christmas decorations up and get that festive feeling! What better way to decorate your children’s bedroom than doing a fun activity together and creating some paper chains that they can colour in themselves.
What you’ll need:
✔ Printer to download our pattern
Here is our how to guide on making these paper chains.
- Click the button below to download our Christmas paper chain pattern and print it off.
- Colour in the paper chains with your children – we like the colours red and green!
- Cut the individual chain links out. Be careful with the scissors!
- Glue the side of the paper chain link that says ‘stick to the other end’ and fold over to make a circle.
- Slide the next paper chain link into the circle you’ve made and glue the ends together to make another circle.
- Repeat until you have a beautiful festive chain!
- Tag us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, we’d love to see them!
Don’t forget to share this with friends!