WICKED, the West End and Broadway musical sensation, is already the 9th longest running musical in London theatre history. Winner of over 100 major awards, including three Tony Awards, two Olivier Awards and ten theatregoer-voted WhatsOnStage Awards (winning ‘Best West End Show’ on three separate occasions), the classic musical has now been seen by almost 10 million people in London alone.
‘An absolute blast. Packed with wit, storming songs and beautiful costumes’ (The Guardian), WICKED imagines an ingenious backstory and future possibilities to the lives of L. Frank Baum’s beloved characters from ‘The Wonderful Wizard of Oz’ and reveals the decisions and events that shape the destinies of two unlikely University friends on their journey to becoming Glinda The Good and the Wicked Witch of the West.
Running time: 2 hours 45 minutes with one 20 minute interval
Suitable for children aged 7+.
IMPORTANT: What to bring with you to the theatre
* The theatre company cannot wait to welcome you to their venue, but need to make sure you, their staff and the rest of the audience are safe. Upon arrival, as well as your eTickets, all members of your party over the age of 18 must demonstrate their Covid-19 status to gain entry in ONE of the following ways:
* Full vaccination (first and second dose), and with the second dose administered at least 14 days before your visit;
* A negative lateral flow test taken within 48 hours of your visit;
* Proof of natural immunity (positive PCR test within the last six months, after self-isolation has ended and up to 180 days after taking the test).
* It’s quick and simple to evidence the above using the NHS Covid Pass we advise that you download the app BEFORE you attend the event, or you can show your downloaded status from the NHS website or GP letter.
* Attendees under the age of 18 must provide verbal confirmation that they have not tested positive nor are currently suffering from symptoms of Covid-19; from their parent, guardian or the individual themselves if they are aged 16 or 17.
* We ask that everyone please arrive 60-90 minutes prior to the event start time to aid with the safe movement of customers around our venue.
* Please note that failure to provide your details may result in you being refused entry without a refund. If you, or any members of your booking, are unable or unwilling to provide their COVID-19 status, please contact us as soon as possible.
* Take a moment to familiarise yourself with other useful information for your visit, including instructions on how to demonstrate your COVID-19 status.