The Cornley Polytechnic Drama Society are putting on a 1920s murder mystery, but as the title suggests, everything that can go wrong... does! The accident-prone thespians battle against all odds to make it through to their final curtain call, with hilarious consequences!
Given 5 stars from The Daily Mail, called a ‘Gut-busting hit' by the New York Times and with celebrity endorsements from the likes of Ant and Dec as the 'funniest show we've seen! If you can get a ticket go’, what are you waiting for?
SCROLL DOWN TO CHOOSE YOUR DATE
Now stumbling through its fourth catastrophic year, THE PLAY THAT GOES WRONG is guaranteed to leave you aching with laughter!
IT’S AS THOUGH THE MOUSETRAP HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY MONTY PYTHON - WHATSONSTAGE
A MASTERPIECE OF MALFUNCTION – THE TIMES
I FEARED I WAS GOING TO HYPERVENTILATE – THE DAILY MAIL
Running time: 2 hours and 5 minutes including one 20 minute interval
Suitable for children aged 8+
Please note children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult aged 18+
Online Check-in will be required for this event
To assist with test and trace the venue are introducing an airline-style check-in.
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres
- You will be required to confirm that members of your party do not have Covid-19 symptoms - if you cannot confirm this you will be given details on how to exchange (this must be completed no later than 10am on the morning of your performance).
- Email address - this will be used to communicate pre-show procedures to you, assist with test and trace and provide e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- The venue will only accept E-ticket for admittance
- Nimax Theatres will provide you with a contactless e-tickets upon completion of “check-in”.
Friday 10 December masks will once again be a mandatory requirement in Nimax theatres (for audience members over 11 years of age), except when eating or drinking or if customers are exempt.
Also, for a limited period, and subject to regular review:
From Monday 13 December Covid-Passes will need to be presented as a condition of entry to Nimax theatres. Therefore, if customers are 18 years of age or older, they will need to provide any of the following documentation for entry to the theatre;
- NHS COVID Pass on a smart device
- NHS COVID Pass letter
- Fully completed vaccination card
- International equivalents will be accepted
- Proof of a negative rapid lateral flow test within the last 48 hours (via text or email).
- Proof of a negative PCR test within the last 48 hours (via text or email).
You can find out more information regarding the NHS Covid Pass here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/
Online check-in emails will continue to be sent to all customers, which will include all the information above.