Welcome to Hill Valley! Take an electrifying ride back in time as the 1985 blockbuster film and pop culture phenomenon arrives in London's West End as a groundbreaking new musical adventure!
When Marty McFly finds himself transported back to 1955 in a time machine built by the eccentric scientist Doc Brown, he accidentally changes the course of history. Now he’s in a race against time to fix the present, escape the past and send himself... back to the future.
Adapting this iconic story for the stage are the movie’s creators Bob Gale (Back to the Future trilogy) and Robert Zemeckis (Forrest Gump). The production features original music by multi-Grammy winners Alan Silvestri (Avengers: Endgame) and Glen Ballard (Michael Jackson’s Man in the Mirror), alongside hit songs from the movie including The Power of Love, Johnny B Goode, Earth Angel and Back in Time.
Tony Award-winning director John Rando leads the Tony and Olivier Award-winning creative team.
Strap yourself in for a thrilling theatrical experience!
When BACK TO THE FUTURE: THE MUSICAL hits 88mph, you’re gonna see some serious… entertainment.
Book your tickets yesterday!
Recommended for ages 6+
IMPORTANT: Please wear a mask and get tested in the 24 hours before the show
- Please arrive in plenty of time, remembering that doors open an hour before the show.
- Please wear a face mask throughout your visit, unless you are medically exempt. (Face coverings will also be available in the theatre should you not have one to hand.)
- Please bring a negative test result for Covid-19 with you, even if you are fully vaccinated, preferably a test done within the last 24 hours, though 48 hours is acceptable.
- Please ensure you have a negative result using an NHS lateral flow or PCR COVID test within 24 hours of attending.
- Please ensure all guests over the age of 11 bring their negative test result with them, to show to a member of our team prior to entry.
- Negative test results may be shown using the NHS App, an NHS text or e-mail confirmation, or even a photograph of your test.
- The theatre company accept negative tests up to 48 hours before arrival if within 24 hours isn’t possible. This includes fully vaccinated guests.