Seven classic pantomimes in 70 hilarious minutes! The Olivier Award nominated festive celebration Potted Panto is back for five weeks only.
SCROLL DOWN TO CHOOSE YOUR DATE
In a madcap ride through the biggest stories and best-loved characters from the wonderful world of pantomime, our dastardly double act dash from rubbing Aladdin’s lamp to roaming the golden streets of Dick Whittington's London and making sure that Cinderella gets to the Ball.
It's all unmissable fun, whether you're six or 106.
‘So silly it’s just one long joke… featuring a 3D journey to nowhere but tear-inducing laughter.’ The Guardian
‘The hordes of children fall around with delight at the mixture of sarcasm and slapstick.’ The Times
‘A show full of enjoyably terrible jokes, manic costume changes, buckets of poo and a spirit of anarchic goodwill.’ Daily Telegraph
‘A hoot of a show… Huge fun.’ Evening Standard
‘Deliciously festive fun for all… If all pantomime was this enjoyable, they’d have a convert here.’ Whatsonstage
Suitable for ages 6+
Online Check-in will be required for this event
To assist with test and trace the venue are introducing an airline-style check-in.
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres
- You will be required to confirm that members of your party do not have Covid-19 symptoms - if you cannot confirm this you will be given details on how to exchange (this must be completed no later than 10am on the morning of your performance).
- Email address - this will be used to communicate pre-show procedures to you, assist with test and trace and provide e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- The venue will only accept E-ticket for admittance
- Nimax Theatres will provide you with a contactless e-tickets upon completion of “check-in”.