TV’s favourite doctors return to the Westend this December with a brand new show! Following three sell-out Australian tours, and a smash hit season in London’s West End, Dr Chris and Dr Xand can not wait to perform at The Lyric Theatre.
This brilliant show will be packed with all-new crazy experiments and amazing facts, as the doctors explore the fascinating world of biology and show you the incredible things your body can do. Plus, they’ll share the best bits from the award-winning TV show, Operation Ouch!
Dr Chris and Dr Xand van Tulleken are Oxford University trained doctors and still work in medicine. Dr Chris is based at University College London Hospital and Dr Xand is the Helen Hamlyn Senior Fellow at Fordham University’s Institute of International Humanitarian Affairs. Dr Chris and Dr Xand will be joined by Dr Ronx via video link.
As well as Operation Ouch!, they have appeared in other TV shows such as The Human Body: Secrets of Your Life Revealed, Frontline Doctors: Winter Migrant Crisis, Horizon, Is Binge Drinking Really That Bad?, Blow Your Mind, Horizon, Sugar V Fat, Which Doctor?, The Secret Life Of Twins, and Medicine Men Go Wild.
Recommended for ages 3-12
Online Check-in will be required for this event
To assist with test and trace the venue are introducing an airline-style check-in.
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres
- You will be required to confirm that members of your party do not have Covid-19 symptoms - if you cannot confirm this you will be given details on how to exchange (this must be completed no later than 10am on the morning of your performance).
- Email address - this will be used to communicate pre-show procedures to you, assist with test and trace and provide e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- The venue will only accept E-ticket for admittance
- Nimax Theatres will provide you with a contactless e-tickets upon completion of “check-in”.